Noons memos

3/13/13

~

     Obviously i can't find my way through words anymore,I don't know why.. But i assume that revealing what i truly feel to myself might return me steps behind,I'm better, I feel better.. never thought i would, It just suddenly stopped, i woke up one day and its gone, All gone,the pain and the anger,Just disappeared.
poof.
But i've learned a lot,I shouldn't trust anyone with my feelings,i should only trust myself and no one else,even though i might hurt myself in a way or another...
As twisted as it is, It's true.

I let people in,I cared too much, got confused,got sick and dark, And all for what?
I mean at the end,everyone i risked loosing myself too Don't even get who i am,Or what i want.
I should stop blaming them and deal with the fact that maybe they weren't the one's for me,i can live with them, and care about them,but should never have high expectations from them,after all we're all humans,we all change,we all disappoint,but It's about who can bare to live with the constant disappointments, I can't.

 Well surprisingly I guess I'm better off without,I'm not looking for That anymore,I'm just living my days until It happens.
I mean,i can't be that mysterious cant't i. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home